First and foremost, by believing in our mission, in the pragmatic alternative fashion in which we are set to achieve swift and tangible results where so many others continue to fail with dizzying costs, and yes, in the incalculable economic and social impact this model-project may have once implemented and further replicated.
Secondly, as the success of our initiative and of our budget-based-projects is fully depending on your contributions (be it financial, or of any other form that may fit the profile and the specific needs of our projects), it comes without saying that your support is crucial for making this work. As it is also crucial for proving that realism and pragmatism may actually prevail where sentimentalism and mismanaged ideals have systematically failed
Together for Development welcomes any collaboration/ partnership proposals matching its mission, as we are an open platform for fresh ideas and socio-economic innovation.
All your contributions will help us deliver! Please see below our Donation Program where several perks are offered as expression of our gratitude. Please note that contributions can be made online through button "Donate" or by check (payable to "Together"), in cash at our headquarters' postal address (see Contact Us) or transfered to our bank account (see Contact Us).
Together is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the Together are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Togethers' tax identification number is 46-1688535.
For any further details on how you could help our cause, please don't hesitate to contact us!
DONATION PROGRAM OF PERKS
Level 1 - $10 and up
In 2012 Americans spent $20 billion on smart phone accessories...
A digital image drawn by the talented children in the community, ready for your computer’s desktop/wallpaper or just print it on your favorite coffee mug to remind you of our gratitude. (Unlimited)
Level 2 - $25 and up
Each year Americans alone spend more than $1.4 billion on over-the-counter teeth-whitening products...
A magnetic picture with the members of our cooperative with a handwritten thank you note (see the image on the left). We will also send you the digital version of the picture if you wish to print it on your coffee mug so that we can join you for the morning coffee. You will also receive a 1-year membership of Together (normally 50$).
Level 3 – $50 and up
We spend an average of $1,092 for coffee every year (and that’s just for those of us who don’t drink much…)
You will receive an original handcrafted book-sign in the shape of a fish (what else :) ) crafted by the boys and girls in our community out of 100% recycled cotton. Our "fish-signs" come with a little pocket where you can put a pencil and a small note - very useful when you come across something interesting in your book but you're too comfortable to move for a pencil & paper. We'll also add a 2-year membership in our organization (normally 100$).
Level 4 - $100 and up
American football fans spent $11 billion on Super Bowl parties in 2012...
A small pack of organic Cameroonian cocoa (recognized for its exquisite taste), wrapped in recycled paper, complemented by a jar of 100% organic honey obtained at Together's organic bee-farm in Romania. In other words, we invite you to a sweet breakfast where we provide the sweets ;). This also comes with a 2-year membership in our initiative to change the aid system.
Level 5 - $150 and up
Exactly 27.3% of what an average American spends on sodas and other sugary beverages in one year (as per statistics of 2012)...
Your choice of one of the two limited edition printed T-shirt (100% cotton), provided and designed especially for this campaign by the guys behind Mr. Monster (a Romanian design studio specialized in original prints). After this campaign, production of these models will be discontinued. The T-shirts come in men and women sizes S - XXL and you can make your choice at Mr. Monster helps Kribi and then write us an e-mail with your chosen model at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you'll put on our T-shirt you'll also become a member of our movement for the next two years.
Level 6 - $250 and up
It is estimated that approximately $12 billion is spent annually on unused gym memberships...
One of our limited edition Mr. Monster T-shirts (your choice), by clicking on the link above and sending us an e-mail at and an original handcraft artwork made by the kids in our community with a handwritten note to you. And of course a 2-year membership with Together.
Level 7 - $750 and up
Americans spent $21.7 billion on bottled water in 2011 – there are no aggregate data for the rest of the “developed” world…
We invite you to read and collect rare books. By the grace of one of our members who is a passionate collector of such books, we invite you to choose from 10 rare first editions and other exquisite picks, some of which signed by the author or the illustrators. The order of pictures in the gallery corresponds to the list below. For any inquires please write to email@example.com.
1) Albert Einstein's first American edition of "The World as I See It" (published in 1949, in perfect state, with original dust covers - see pictures);
2) The very rare Jean Jacques Rousseau's 1789 edition of "Emile, or on education" ("Emile, ou sur l'education", the original title, 3 volumes in French, published in the year of the French Revolution) - still in its original leather binding (see pictures);
3) The 1815 French edition of the "Maxims and Moral Reflections" by La Rochefoucauld - in its original leather binding (see pictures);
4) The 1724 French edition of the poems of Martial (in its exquisite original leather binding - see pictures);
5) The 1815 British edition of the "Works" of Horace, translated by Philip Francis (original leather binding, in perfect condition - see pictures)
6) The autographed 1938 first edition of "The Far Familiar" - a collection of poems by the world-famous American poet Percy MacKaye, who is considered the first poet of the Atomic Era, because of his sonnet "The Atomic Law". This is a very rare collectors' piece, as not only that the copy we offer here is autographed by the author, but it was a small edition too as it has the original illustrations of Arthur Rackham.
7) The 1930 first edition of "Mademoiselle from Armentieres", privately printed in New York by "Press of the Woolly Whale" and illustrated by Alban B. Butler, Jr. It's a beautifully preserved copy, with its original covers. "Mademoiselle from Armentieres" was a song that was sung during World War I and it was considered too risqué, to the extent that when sung on the radio and TV typically only the first verse was sung.
8) The 1870 first American edition of Hans Christian Andersen's "The Improvisatore" (for the first time translated into English from Danish by Mary Howitt) - published in New York, by Hurd and Houghton at Cambridge Riverside Press (perfect condition, original covers - see pictures).
9) A very rare copy of the 1784 edition of the "Works of M. de Fontenelle" - 2 volumes with all original illustrations and leather bindings. This is a collectors must!
10) One of the 1950 limited edition copies of "Daphnis and Chloe", by Longus, with original illustrations by Felix Hoffmann who also signed this volume.
Along with the book you'll also get one of our kids' "fish-signs" to make your reading experience more enjoyable... You will also receive a lifetime membership in our organization.
10 pieces available
Level 8 - $2,000 and up
In 2012, Americans were expected to spend $586.1 billion on Christmas and other winter holidays…
6 (six) original pencil, charcoal and ink drawings by Together's founder, Alexandru Ciorobea - who is also a graphic artist. He decided to part from this six works, even though they were part of his own private collection and had a significant sentimental value. However, he considered that this cause went beyond any personal considerations. See the images and make your choice!
6 pieces available
Level 9 - $5,000 and up
We will give your name to one of the 3 (three) boats that will constitute the core of our "fleet" and upon "baptizing" it we will send you a video footage with the members of the cooperative on the boat bearing your name, conveying a loud "merci beaucoup" to you for changing their lives.
The first person to purchase this perk, not only that will have one of our new boats named after him or her, but we will also name our little public garden after him/her. All three will have benches in our garden named after them (with a little engraved plaque) for all members of the community to remember and honor their benefactors in their moments of leisure and relaxation.
3 pieces available
Level 10 - $10,000 and up
We will change our cooperative name after you! Yes, our cooperative will bear your name!
You will also have a bench in our little garden with a plaque on your name and a cocoa tree planted there in your honor.
Plus, we will send you a package with samples of all the varieties of organic products obtained at our project sites (e.g. a jar of lavender honey, one of linden honey with nuts, one of acacia honey, sunflower honey, a vial with propolis tincture, a little box of raw pollen and a bag of organic cocoa & a surprise!).
A lifetime membership to our organization and our deepest gratitude!
1 piece available